[opensuse-project] Re:Astronomical Program
  • From: Rainer Brinkmann <brinkmann_rainer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:02:35 +0100
Hello,
thangs for all the responces. They helped a lot.
But I ask for a program, moving my telescope, stacking my pictures taken with
my web-cam, knowing picture-formats like fits and with a GUI like celestia
and all the functions like kstar or carde du ciel. With other words a program
wich do allmost all functions a hobby-astronom would use.
Thats all, because I would stopp using 'windoof' for my astronomical hobby and
would use Linux .

With regards
Rainer