What is the "most standard" c++ md5 header?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:06:12 -0500
I want to determine if files have been modified by the user so that my program
will leave them unmodified when doing updates. Like YaST does.

I plan on using MD5 to generate a hash to check when visiting files. I have
sourcecode that claims to be genuine RSA MD5, so getting something that works
isn't a problem. I would, however, prefer to build against a "standard"
library rather than something I add to my own source tree just to get things
working. Is there a good candidate for providing MD5 hashing that will be
available on most systems?

Steven