Re: [suse-programming-e] Yast2 Resources
  • From: Dominic Reynolds <dominic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:09:41 -0700
Ok. Thanks.

I'm trying to generate a plugin for YaST and I want to have a main window that uses a table based form.
The form i'd like would be a table whose cells can take the values of checkbox or drop down lists (I see from designer that QT supports this).

So I looked through the sources and it looks like the YTable (yast table) is not a wrapper around a QT Table but a modification of a selection box - so I started looking through the sources and tried to find if there was a guide to what interfaces needed to be exposed (kind of a quick reference guide for making yast widgets) in a curses/qt wrapper but I couldn't seem to find one or see clearly what needs to be done from looking through the code.

Thanks,
Dominic.