Re: [suse-programming-e] SuSE 9.1 with PHP4 and Apache2.
  • From: gerald.maricau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:13:31 +0200
Hi,

How did you install mod_php.
I suppose you used the rpm file ? didn't you ?
If you didn't used the yast/yast2 utility you should manualy
run SuSEconfig --module apache2
after that you've checked if the file /etc/sysconfig/apache2 contain at least in
the line/for the variable "APACHE_MODULES", the "php4" so that it loads the
desired modules.

And this should create a file /etc/apache2/conf.d/mod_php.conf or something
nearly this name that contain the initialisation of the php4 module.