Please unsubscribe me from suse-programming-e@xxxxxxxx
  • From: "Twort, Richard" <Richard.Twort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:29:10 +1300

-----Original Message-----
From: suse-programming-e-help@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:suse-programming-e-help@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2003 8:28 a.m.
To: Twort, Richard
Subject: confirm subscribe to suse-programming-e@xxxxxxxx

suse-programming-e@xxxxxxxx mailing list.

at suse-programming-e-owner@xxxxxxxxx

To confirm that you would like

richard.twort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

added to the suse-programming-e mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address:

suse-programming-e-sc.1057091266.jpmliljoeajbalnfcgel-richard.twort=openpolytechnic.ac.nz@xxxxxxxx

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

or click here:
mailto:suse-programming-e-sc.1057091266.jpmliljoeajbalnfcgel-richard.twort=openpolytechnic.ac.nz@xxxxxxxx

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

--- Administrative commands for the suse-programming-e list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
<suse-programming-e-help@xxxxxxxx>

<suse-programming-e-subscribe@xxxxxxxx>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

<suse-programming-e-owner@xxxxxxxx>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.