[opensuse-ppc] Re: [opensuse-arm] [ml-admin] Merging the architecture lists to opensuse-arch
Hey,

On 26.10.2011 14:58, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 14:29:57 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:

we are currently trying to reduce the amount of communication channels
we provide. Because of this I would like to merge the 4 architecture
lists into one list called opensuse-arch.

If nobody objects until the 15th of November 12:00 UTC I will merge the
lists. You don't have to do anything except rewriting your filter if you
use one.

I would definitive unsubscribe from such a list if the majority of mails is
not interessting for me.

The ppc, amd64 and ia64 lists didn't have any traffic in 2010 and 2011.
I would like to have some point for people to go for non x86
architecture specific stuff.

Henne

--
ml-admin