Re: [opensuse-ppc] minor glitches in 10.2
  • From: Stephen K Dickeson <skent33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 06:46:53 -0800 (PST)
Shaun, You were right, I was not in the audio group by
default. Added myself, now groups gives:

users audio cdrom video

Tried login out and in, Now I don't get an error
message when I start Amarok and the songs look like
they are playing in the equalizer, but nothing comes
out of the speakers! Also did a restart with no joy.

All volumes are turned up. I know the speakers are
hooked up and working because I have set up dual boot
with a macos disk and I can hear music that way.