[opensuse-ppc] minor glitches in 10.2
  • From: Stephen K Dickeson <skent33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 12:20:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

Finally downloaded 10.2 and installed it on my G5 1.6
tower. Two things, do any of you see K3BSetup? I
can't find it anywhere. Also, I don't have any sound.
and can't get sound started, so no Amarok. Kmix icon
in tray has an x over it. Any suggestions on getting
sound to work? When I go to the hardware pane in
Sound System, and try to start sound, I get a progress
bar that starts at 0 and goes to 100 over and over
again, but no sound ever starts. Never had that
problem in 10.1. Thanks.