Re: [suse-ppc] Powerbook G3(Dead LCD) external Monitor X Problems
  • From: Greg Evans <greg.evans7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:34:40 -0700
Just ran sax2 at the command line :) Sadly it still dind't work.

Looking at the /var/log/SaX.log I see what seems to be a problem in:

(WW) open /dev/fb1: No such file or directory
(WW) open /dev/fb2: No such file or directory
(WW) open /dev/fb3: No such file or directory
(WW) open /dev/fb4: No such file or directory
(WW) open /dev/fb5: No such file or directory
(WW) open /dev/fb6: No such file or directory
(WW) open /dev/fb7: No such file or directory
(EE) R128(0): Failed to open framebuffer device, consult warnings and/ or errors above for possible reasons

Other than that, there are some warnings about fonts, but that should be no big deal I think.

Interesting enough, in /dev the only fb device is fb0.

Any ideas?

Greg