Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Is OBS suspended for build?
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 06:18:46 +0200
Hi,

On 17 May 07:16 2020, Mathias Homann wrote:

Am 17.05.2020 um 05:20 schrieb Malcolm:
On Sun 17 May 2020 09:49:14 AM CDT, Konstantin Voinov wrote:

Hi,

Yesterday I've found that all my projects don't starts building. Not
on "rebuild trigger" or any other command.
But there wasn't any announce about OBS maintenance .
Hi
backend-home is broken for i586 and x86_64 builds, likely will get
sorted after the weekend...
https://build.opensuse.org/monitor

Is it normal to take several hours for them to start back up?

A cold start is very slow, but luckily they are back up now.

- ismail

--
Hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off right now.

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)