Re: [opensuse-packaging] pkgconfig(libfprint-2) not found
On 5/12/20 3:44 PM, Axel Braun wrote:
Next I wanted to build it against libfprint-2, thats the reason for the second
branch. Unfortunately there seems to be an API change as well, so this need
someone with qt programming skills (which is not me)

You have to keep in mind, when you branch, the search path for the derived project is from your branched project. The chain continues. So if you want to build vs. Factory, you have to alter your project to either build vs. openSUSE:Factory/snapshot or at very least hardware/openSUSE_Tumbleweed

AFAIK, OBS picks the first rpm in the chained path and these RPMs are picked without versions. The BR resolution appears to occur later. This process makes for a consistent resolution of the project path.

- Adam