Re: [opensuse-packaging] Changing %_libexecdir to /usr/libexec
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 15:45:48 -0500
On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 3:37 PM Martin Wilck <Martin.Wilck@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 2019-10-18 at 08:32 +0000, Michael Schroeder wrote:
If there are no strong objections, I'll merge the request at
the end of next weak.

FTR, weak-modules2 (package suse-module-tools) resides in
/usr/lib/module-init-tools, and not only the kernel packages but
every KMP out there expects it to be there. So I'll keep this
location for the time being, long-term plans to be discussed.

That's fine, it'd be helpful if a note in the spec was made about
overriding it to continue using /usr/lib and when this will go away.
That way, it can be found and fixed...