Re: [opensuse-packaging] /usr/share/licenses
On 9/3/19 10:33 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
There should have already been updates released to fix this, but to get the
fixes I think you have to be building against the update channel. I'm not
sure how possible that is in openSUSE but try building against "openSUSE
Backports for SLE 12 SP2" instead.

The package in question is the filesystem package and the problem is that not
all SLE updates are automatically synced over to OBS. The updates are all
available on the build system that is used to build the actual SLE packages.

Adrian
< Previous Next >