Re: [opensuse-packaging] Failed build dependencies with ifnarch
23.05.2019 1:02, Todd Rme пишет:
I am trying to disable tests due to a missing dependency on aarch64.
I try to do this:

%ifnarch aarch64
BuildRequires: python3-xarray
%endif

However, I get the following error when I try to build the package:

error: Failed build dependencies:
python3-xarray is needed by python-traittypes-0.2.1-17.1.noarch

well, "noacrh" is not "aarch64" so I would say the error is correct.

How can I disable the BuildRequires: for that architecture without
triggering this error?

noarch RPM by definition should not depend on build architecture as far
as I understand.