Re: [opensuse-packaging] %setup -q -a 0 for Source0 then %setup -q a 1 -n pkg-%{version}/lib but need --strip-components=1
On 05/02/2019 06:41 AM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
[...]
But there's a better way, you've got a pending sr...
Moreover to the SR ("initial package for opensuse"), we _already_ have
imagequant and pngquant in the graphics/ project, without any %setup or
--strip-component hacks. Isn't that good enough?

Thank you Jan and dnh (all) for all the info. I didn't find pngquant when I
looked for it. My webpin-foo is slipping....

If it's already packaged, we are golden, no need to duplicated it. I just had
a note on the KDE3 list that after Felix and I looked at the package, I was
going to "get around to" packaging it.... Slowly I did.... I'll check out the
one in the graphics project.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.