[opensuse-packaging] %setup -q -a 0 for Source0 then %setup -q a 1 -n pkg-%{version}/lib but need --strip-components=1
Guys,

I'm trying to package pngquant that relies on:

Source0:
https://github.com/kornelski/%{name}/archive/pngquant-%{version}.tar.gz
Source1:
https://github.com/ImageOptim/libimagequant/archive/libimagequant-%{version}.tar.gz

What needs to happen is for pngquant-%{version}.tar.gz alone to be unzipped.
It creates a pngquant-%{version}/lib directory that I need to unzip Source1
into.

I've tried

%setup -q -a 0
%setup -q -a 1 -n pngquant-%{version}/lib

which unzips in the correct order, but does not provide a way to
--strip-components=1 to get rid of the libimagequant-%{version} default
directory.

When I manually put the sources together to build, I simply

tar -xzf pngquant-2.12.2.tar.gz
cd pngquant-2.12.2
tar -xz --directory=./pngquant-2.12.2/lib --strip-components=1 -f
~/apps/src/libimagequant-2.12.2.tar.gz

How do I tell setup to do that in a spec?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.