Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
On 3/25/19 3:27 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
So this point doesn't hold. I also haven't heard back from John why he
updated
those packages after sending him two mails regarding the question.

If it's still timely relevant, maybe ask again (- and again). The
user seems active in that there is a steady influx of new Python
packages bearing his mark showing up in the Factory review queue.

Yes, I'm seeing his requests. But if someone doesn't reply even after two mails,
I guess they're not really interested in a dialogue. I have locked the project
for the time being now and I'm working on updating all packages and finally
submit the whole SDK as a whole.

Thanks,
Adrian
< Previous Next >