Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
Am 23.03.19 um 08:57 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
On 3/22/19 12:01 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Unfortunately that's not how the openSUSE project works, we welcome
contributions from anyone [...]. In openSUSE creating a submit
request is a perfectly valid form of "talking to us"

Indeed; the only alternative I see here is not to ship Public Cloud
in openSUSE Tumbleweed(*). Then the develprj need not fear submissions.

No, I will just lock the project against such requests now.

Maybe just asking Dirk to not do anything on this project or at least not
immediately forward things to factory would be
enough.

I mean -- you are 3 (in words: THREE(!)) maintainers in d-l-p-azure. If you
three cannot get your act together... Then
it does not really solve the problem if you forbid anyone to try to help you.

And the time it took you to write all these mails in this thread... two simple
SRs to Factory reverting the changes and
everyone would be happy since.... long.
--
Stefan Seyfried