Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
On Saturday 2019-03-23 18:44, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

On 3/22/19 1:01 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 3/22/19 11:45 AM, Alberto Planas Dominguez wrote:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/subprojects/devel:languages:perl

But the because of the magic of automating CPAN. The bad side is:

* succeeded: 1605
* failed: 741
* unresolvable: 1631

And this exactly my point. If half of the packages in a project are broken,
you are not maintaining them. A human maintainer can just only maintain
so many packages.

Sorry, I'm lost - probably I didn't follow close enough:

That.
These perl modules were broken beforehand, and can't be broken if *python*
ones are added *elsewhere*.