Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 09:01:50 +0100
On samedi, 23 mars 2019 08.55:52 h CET John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 3/22/19 3:18 PM, Marcus Hüwe wrote:

You could also enforce this technically via the OBS:RejectRequests
attribute (on a per project or per package basis). If this attribute is
set, it is not possible anymore to submit a SR to the project/package.

Thanks. This is what I was looking for. I will use that flag to avoid these
issues in the future.

Adrian

Hello, I've now finished to read the thread, and without having the precise
detail I'm asking myself, why they don't use comment ?

Perhaps specifing the needs in the project description and one line in all
package that explain the problem of whole stack update and not one package can
wake (shake) up the attention of future participant.

If comment are good for code, I don't see any good reason to not be good for
spec.

btw using the bco -> ci -> sr circle is on my opinion the best, it allow every
maintainer to see changes and so, if in your devel prj, you can work like peer
review it minimize risk of errors. And could be a way to gain contributors.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch