Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
On 3/22/19 12:11 PM, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
In one of the packages I'm maintaining, I've even
agreed with the other maintainer on a 4-eyes
principle, i.e., even if I'm a maintainer, I will
do the change in my home project, and the other
maintainer will check and accept the change.

That's generally a good practice I also follow.
We're all humans after all.

Sometimes I accept an own submission myself, e.g. in case of urgent
security fixes and after testing the branched update locally.

Ciao, Michael.