Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s

On Friday 2019-03-22 13:43, Simon Lees wrote:

Again, what is the point of updating just two out of 112 packages of an SDK
where the packages need to be in sync for the SDK to work? This is just a
means of annoying people.

That I do not know, but then again I neither wrote or accepted the changes.

It can be a sign of "here are two requests to showcase how $idea could look
like, please consider if the approach makes sense, and I may send more as I go
through more".