Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
On Friday 2019-03-22 06:11, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

On 3/21/19 8:43 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:
I think you should coordinate with the other maintainer who acked the
broken submit requests how to improve the situation. Is it possible to
roll-back the changes?

The problem here is that [...] d:l:p[ython] [has a] huge number of
packages.

1494 devel:languages:python
2085 openSUSE:Factory | grep ^python-
1899 devel:languages:ruby:extensions
2283 devel:languages:haskell:lts:13
3024 devel:languages:perl

Package counts are not everything. (Or perhaps they are...) The fact
that software, both upstream and in openSUSE, was split over the
years suggests that developers felt it made less work for them. There
is of course the other extremes, which is micromanage every single
line of code (think of the npm-left-pad debacle). It ought to be the
duty of software authors not to let that happen.

Maybe the maintainers of the other projects are actually robots ;-)
(or they just have optimized workflows).

We could also throw out some modules :-p