Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s
Am 19.03.19 um 02:34 schrieb Simon Lees:
On 17/03/2019 06:34, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am 16.03.19 um 12:06 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

Waiting for people to scream "we need a {rpmlint/post-build-check} tool
for that"

If anyone changes one of "my" packages (with no other, useful change),
I'll delete and drop that package immediately.

Why, there not "your" packages once they leave your home repo, if
someone feels like going to the effort of making the distro better

...then he can, in the future, do all the work on these packages.
--
Stefan Seyfried