Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers breaking repositories ...
Mathias Homann schrieb:
Am Dienstag, 19. März 2019, 10:12:57 CET schrieb Richard Brown:
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 10:06, Mathias Homann

<Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://de.opensuse.org/SDB:KDE_Plasma_5 points users towards
KDE:Frameworks5, and according to that SDB page the *unstable* plasma is
in KDE:Unstable:*
[...]
Fully agree here - but like I already said several times: the SDB article
about Plasma clearly advises to use KDE:Frameworks5 which to me means it
*should* be stable enough for end users.

Someone please update or delete that article then. It's from 2016...

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel