Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers breaking repositories ...

.

Am 19. März 2019 08:11:50 GMT-03:00 schrieb Richard Brown
<RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

In my view the most sensible answer if you want to keep up with the
faster world we live in is through a rolling release like Tumbleweed.

+1
Runing TW for some years now on my main workhorse (without Nvidia) I had once a
serious issue that could be fixed by rolling back and waiting for the next
snapshot.
For the rest , I enjoy the most up to date packages without hassle...

Viele Grüße
Axel
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Tablet mit K-9 Mail gesendet