Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packagers - please check your "Url:"s

On sob, mar 16, 2019 at 12:06 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 2019-03-16 11:11, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

On 3/15/19 11:20 PM, Brüns, Stefan wrote:
Hi fellow packagers,

as part of a broader https support, many projects have changed there homepages
from plain http to https.

Some notable mentions:

- github.com/*
- sourceforge.net/projects/*
- *.kde.org
- *.gnome.org

*.gnu.org

Waiting for people to scream "we need a {rpmlint/post-build-check} tool
for that"

Nah, that's not a good solution, our packaging is done without an internet
connection, so we couldn't check that on the fly. Instead it could be done
through spec-cleaner though :P

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world