Re: [opensuse-packaging] Manual requires not being displayed in build results?
  • From: Brüns, Stefan <Stefan.Bruens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 21:38:50 +0000
On Montag, 4. März 2019 22:26:18 CET Todd Rme wrote:
It looks like the build results in the OSC web interface are not
displaying requires specified in the spec file, only
automatically-detected results.

For example, with alsa, it Requires: alsa-utils. But if you look at
the build results, that requirement is not listed:

https://build.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:Factory/standard/x86_64/alsa/_log

This happens in every projects, package, and build target I have
checked. I am not sure if this is a bug or expected behavior, though.

It definitely is:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binary/openSUSE:Factory/alsa/standard/
x86_64/alsa-1.1.8-1.1.x86_64.rpm

Regards,