Re: [opensuse-packaging] rpmlint(?): W: no-version-in-last-changelog
On 12/28/18 1:14 PM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am 28.12.18 um 11:49 schrieb Michal Rostecki:
But the proper fix should look like:

Fri Dec 21 13:41:32 UTC 2018 - Marius Tomaschewski <mt@xxxxxxx> - 2.13.2-1

No, because we cannot even know the build revision when writing the changelog
(and it might be different for same source
built in different projects, and addititonally it will get the build counter
added by OBS).

The check is just wrong for openSUSE. It is a distribution specific check and
should never have gotten into upstream RPM
(IMVHO).

Revision is not needed, the version itself (2.13.2) is also fine and passes the
check.

But anyway, I'm totally cool with disabling it.