Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help splitting off libraries that were previously together in one package.
On Thursday 2018-09-20 13:21, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, I made the decision to put the three libraries in sub package libjack0
into
their own sub packages, we now have libjack0, libjacknet0 and libjackserver0.
None of these libraries are dependent on the others. A lot of opensuse
packages
require libjack0 but the only package that depends on libjacknet0 and
libjackserver0 are binaries in the jack package.

Nothing needs to be done; whenever a user has had "jack" previously installed,
zypper should now propose to add libjacknet0 to the system on the next update.