Re: [opensuse-packaging] trac requires python-pygments, which cannot be found on oS Leap 15.0
On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:35 PM Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This does seem slightly strange I guess it must be something to do with
single spec which is being used to provide the python2 and python3
packages, as a work around yast is telling me that the package provides
the following and you could use one of those instead

python-Pygments = 2.2.0-lp150.2.7
python2-Pygments = 2.2.0-lp150.2.7
python2-pygments = 2.2.0

Thanks, I saw those too but wanted to ask first. I created
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/631964 now.

--
Kind regards
Christopher 'm4z' Holm / 686f6c6d

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is
beautiful and his children smart." --H. L. Mencken