Re: [opensuse-packaging] No Leap repos anymore in devel:languages:python?
On Monday, 27 August 2018 20:18:29 ACST, Sebastian wrote:
On 2018-08-25 07:59, Simon Lees wrote:
On Friday, 24 August 2018 20:11:04 ACST, Sebastian wrote: ...

No, I mean the packages in devel:languages:python:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/devel:languages:python

From the package description:
Backporting of packages against older distribution releases should not
be happening in this project, only build verification. If a package is
needed on any of the older openSUSE products then maintenance update is
to be created. Alternatively for SLE products submission by an
interested party should be done by openSUSE:Backports project.
If you just need the newest packages, please consider using
devel:languages:python:backports instead.

As far as I can see all the packages in d:l:p that are also in
tumbleweed should be in devel:languages:python:backports so I guess I
should ask what your trying to achieve.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30