Re: [opensuse-packaging] No Leap repos anymore in devel:languages:python?
On 2018-08-23 02:35, Simon Lees wrote:
On 22/08/2018 21:13, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
Hi packagers,

Stefan observed that in d:l:p no Leap repositories are
available anymore. There are Arm, PowerPC, zSystems, and Tumbleweed.

Are there any reasons why they completely vanished? Can the Leap repos
be readded again? I think, a lot of other repositories depend on it. :)

(Please keep Stefan in CC)

Thanks!

See https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2018-04/msg00698.html
which I cross posted to this list on 20-04-2018

Why are the remaining 1.285 packages not provided for Leap anymore?