Re: [opensuse-packaging] Pthread error while building weechat package for SLE12-SP2
On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 4:35 PM, Philipp Thomas <pth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
* MOHIT B. (emohit.bnsl@xxxxxxxxx) [20180818 11:01]:

It works in SLE-15 but not in SLE-12, I wonder why?

Because the error is elsewhere. Look at the line with the command to link
the plugin and you'll see that the option -lpthread preceeds the objects to
be linked and that of cause fails as the libraries to be used need to follow
the objects so that the linker knows what is needed before searching the
libraries. Why it works in SLE 15 puzzles me though.

Thanks for the pointer, I looked a lot and found that I need to add
the flags after the libraries to link but didn't know where.

Thanks everyone :)

--
Regards,
Mohit Bansal