Re: [opensuse-packaging] SLE_15 vs SLE_15_backports
On 13 Aug 13:56, Peter Czanik wrote:
Hi,

Trying to compile syslog-ng in my repo both for SLE_15 and
SLE_15_backports and ran into something interesting. I use the
following to detect SLES, and it works fine for the SLE_15 variant.
But for SLE_15_backports I get "nothing provides
riemann-c-client-devel"

# riemann does not compile on SLES
%if !0%{?is_opensuse}
%bcond_with riemann
%else
%bcond_without riemann
%endif

Package Hub 15 now also defines is_opensuse for various reasons, but you can
still detect it with the is_backports variable.

Regards,
ismail

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)