Re: [opensuse-packaging] %fdupes not expanding correctly
On 08 Aug 16:19, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 08/08/2018 03:22 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 08/08/2018 03:15 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
However, when I try to build the package, the %fdupes macro is not
expanding
correctly and I get the following mess:

%fdupes is a macro that is multiple lines of commands, it is not supposed
be in the %files section, but in the %install section.

Ah, my bad. Thanks a lot everyone for the quick help!

Hmm, I moved the statement to %install:

%install
%cmake_install
%fdupes -s %{_libdir}/cmake

You need to operate in %{buildroot} not filesystem itself:

%fdupes -s %{buildroot}%{_libdir}/cmake

Regards,
ismail

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)