[opensuse-packaging] vagrant-vim: correctly packaging vim stuff
Hi all,

seems like something change in the vim packaging since the last
submission of vagrant to Factory, because I got errors from the
repo-checker:

<pre>
found conflict of vagrant-vim-2.0.2-7.3.noarch with
vim-8.0.1568-4.1.x86_64:
- /usr/share/vim/current [mode mismatch: d755 root:root, l777
root:root -> vim80]
</pre>

Seems to boil down to this line in vagrant's spec file:

%{!?vim_data_dir:%global vim_data_dir /usr/share/vim/current/}

/usr/share/vim/current is a link to /usr/share/vim/vim80 in Factory,
so I could hardcode that path for Factory and leave it like it is on
all other build targets. But I would rather like to avoid that and use
the officially recommended way to do that, if there is one.

Any ideas?

vim-plugins uses this, is this recommended?
%define vimplugin_dir %{_datadir}/vim/site

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Leap:15.0/vim-plugins/vim-plugins.spec?expand=1

Kind Regards,
Johannes

  • No further messages