Re: [opensuse-packaging] Disabling systemd services in %post for upgrades
On 05/09/2018 02:50 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Since we have RPM macros for disabling services on preun and post [2],
namely %service_del_preun and %service_del_postun, I was wondering
whether there is an equivalent that can be used in %post.

Or should I just use systemctl as above but limit the use with
suse_version to > 1140?

Hmm, on second thought, I think this might not even be necessary as
%postun should be executed on package upgrade, isn't it?

Adrian