Re: [opensuse-packaging] Question related to analyzing failing checks
On 05/08/2018 05:33 PM, Johannes Weberhofer wrote:
Am 08.05.2018 um 17:22 schrieb Bernhard Voelker:
No, but test 229 also fails here when built locally on a oS:TW system:

FWIW: That was a TW VM in VirtualBox with 3G memory and 2 CPUs visible
on a Dell Notebook with Win 10 as host.

On my local Leap 15 test system I can build all types. TW succeesds on OBS,
too.

I couldn't reproduce on my TW on metal (Optiplex 9020) either.
Maybe you seek help upstream? I'm quite sure that other packagers
have the same problem, spuriously ... and indeed - look at the
Fedora friends:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/php-pecl-imagick/blob/master/f/php-pecl-imagick.spec#_147

# Ignore know failed test on some ach (s390x, armv7hl, aarch64) with timeout
rm tests/229_Tutorial_fxAnalyzeImage_case1.phpt

;-)

Have a nice day,
Berny