Re: [opensuse-packaging] Question related to analyzing failing checks
Am 07.05.2018 um 18:13 schrieb Bernhard Voelker:
This sounds as if this error would come from the actual test of the package,
tests/229_Tutorial_fxAnalyzeImage_case1
Does it deal with timeouts?

[  472s] + cat tests/236_Imagick_identify_basic.out
[  472s] free(): invalid pointer
[  472s]
[  472s] Termsig=6+ '[' 2 -ne 0 ']'
[  472s] + exit 2
[  472s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.fDnsLs (%check)
---------------

Any idea what's wrong?
I don't see anything wrong - with the spec: a test failed, so the build also
failed.

Bernhard,

thanks for having a look at this. For some reason I thought the "ERROR: process
timed out **" cam from my for/next statment, didn't see it was the actual test
result :-)

This process takes a while, maybe just a little bit longer than two seconds.

Do you know how to incluence this limit?

Best regards!
--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna