Re: [opensuse-packaging] Python package tries to download dependencies during build
On 05/07/2018 11:16 AM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
That's probably the weirdest argument I ever heard. If your package FOO
depends on BAR, you better have BAR in good shape or FOO will be broken
too.

Not really. If I spend several hours now to make a small dependency package
perfect under every aspect of the packaging guidelines instead of continuing
with the packages we actually need for the Public Cloud Team, my colleagues
won't be particularly happy.

Adrian