Re: [opensuse-packaging] Python package tries to download dependencies during build
Hi Thomas!

On 05/05/2018 12:12 PM, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
The most important issues I've found:

* First, the tarball doesn't contain any tests at all. So it's pretty
useless to run tox without tests. ;)
* As sshtunnel is installed as a executable script under /usr/bin, you
should take into account the different Python versions. As such, I've
added alternatives. See the files in /usr/bin/.

You can find all my changes in the following request:

It builds for all architectures except those that have blocked packages. Of
course, you can improve the spec file and introduce a variable, run spec-
cleaner etc. but that's up to you. :)

Thanks a lot. Your fixes helped a lot, indeed. I need python-sshtunnel
as a dependency only, so I cannot invest too much time in making the
package perfect.

Adrian