Re: [opensuse-packaging] Python package tries to download dependencies during build
Hi Thomas!

On 05/04/2018 05:16 PM, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
Not sure if this is the problem, but I guess it's checking a test suite
through tox. Usually tox tries to build a virtual Python environment
and downloads all the requirements from PyPI.

Yes, it's using tox.

Do you have a link to your specific OBS project or spec file? Otherwise
it's hard to tell. ;)

I'm currently checking it in to:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:glaubitz:branches:devel:languages:python

but I currently have a slow connection to OBS. It should show up there in a
few minutes.

Adrian