Re: [opensuse-packaging] Python package tries to download dependencies during build
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 15:11:43 +0000
On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 11:00 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <
adrian.glaubitz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

I'm currently packaging "python-sshtunnel" but I am unable to build the
package
as the build fails with setuptools trying to download paramiko during
install
which is not allowed, of course (see below for the fail of the build log).

I have already added paramiko to BuildRequires but setuptools still
insists
on trying to download paramiko. I couldn't find any reference to the
download
in the python code though.

Any ideas?

Do you have your packaging uploaded somewhere to look at?