Re: [opensuse-packaging] Where to submit if package has no devel project ?

Am 30. März 2018 14:55:42 MESZ schrieb "Sébastien 'sogal' Poher"
<sogal@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everybody,

I use 'most' as pager, this package is currently absent from Leap 15.0.
I have made an upgraded package [0] for it but couldn't find a devel
project for
'most', only the OBS page for Leap 42.3 [1]

I am not sure what to do here:
- submitting to Factory/most directly from my home project ?
or
- branch Leap:42.3/most, upgrade it then submit to Factory/most ?
- anything else ?

The third option, something else :)

I guess the best way is to submit from your home to a "development" project. In
this case of "most" I would try with Base:System. Then, after this is accepted,
submit from there to openSUSE:Factory and from there to Leap.
This is most likely the best long term supported way, maybe also the only
acceptable