Re: [opensuse-packaging] Where to submit if package has no devel project ?
Hi,

The package was in openSUSE:Factory and utilities (the devel project)
but has been dropped:
"Unmaintained and now fails to build."

So first submit to utilities, then to openSUSE:Factory, then to
openSUSE:Leap:15.0.

Regards

On 2018-03-30 14:55, Sébastien 'sogal' Poher wrote:
Hello everybody,

I use 'most' as pager, this package is currently absent from Leap 15.0.
I have made an upgraded package [0] for it but couldn't find a devel project
for
'most', only the OBS page for Leap 42.3 [1]

I am not sure what to do here:
- submitting to Factory/most directly from my home project ?
or
- branch Leap:42.3/most, upgrade it then submit to Factory/most ?
- anything else ?

Thank you for any advice on this.

Regards

[0] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:sogal/most