Re: [opensuse-packaging] submitting 2 packages with the same source

On 03/29/2018 05:51 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 29.03.2018 17:32, Jordi Massaguer Pla wrote:

Is there a way to keep the link? I tried the "--update-link" option but
didn't make a difference.
OBS speaking:
http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.multibuild.html

Factory speaking: AFAIK Factory won't allow multibuild packages
currently for some reason. Don't know if this is still correct.

Thanks. The packages will eventually be submitted to Factory, so unless this is has changed, we can not use _multibuild.