[opensuse-packaging] Re: submitting 2 packages with the same source
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:49:13 +0200
On Mär 29 2018, Jordi Massaguer Pla <jmassaguerpla@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have these two packages which have the same source. I've seen sometimes
we have a package foo with 2 spec files, foo.spec and bar.spec, and then
we have another package, bar, which is a link to foo. This way, both share
the same source.

Have you considered using _multibuild instead?

Is there a way to keep the link? I tried the "--update-link" option but
didn't make a difference.

You will have to recreate the link at the destination.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7