[opensuse-packaging] Upgrade path from xinetd to systemd socket-activated service
Hi,

Some time ago I converted the VNC service in xorg-x11-Xvnc package from being
a xinetd service to be a socket-activated systemd service.

However this change does not preserve the enabled state - people who had VNC
enabled and upgrade get it disabled again. Is there some preferred way to
transfer the "enabled" state during such upgrade?

My idea so far is to check for /etc/xinetd.d/vnc.rpmsave in %post. If it exist
and the service inside was enabled, then enable the systemd socket.

Michal Srb