Re: [opensuse-packaging] dependency queries to OBS
On 2018-03-19 13:46:03 -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Is there any way I can do the following:

Give me a sorted list of packages dependening on libfoo.so(64bit) AND
libbar(64bit) [AND .. ] [OR...]

osc whatdependson is not very helpful at all..you can only query exact
source package names..all this metadata is there and even displayed on the
web interface but I found no way to consume it to make something useful.

Hmm I'm not aware of any api call for this. Something along these lines
should do the trick:

curl -u <username> -o factory.solv \

https://api.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:Factory/snapshot/x86_64/_repository?view=solv

and then adapt the attached script to your needs (note it requires
the perl-BSSolv package). The attached script outputs all packages
that depend on "libc.so.6()(64bit)" AND "filesystem":

marcus@linux:~/open-build-service/src/backend> perl query.pl
uucp
sendmail
timezone